IGNOU January 2022 Last session today to re-register. Applicants can apply online through IGNOU’s official website at ignou.ac.in.
Indira Gandhi National Open University will close the re-registration window for the IGNOU session of January 2022 on December 31, 2021. Applicants who still have not applied for the January session can do so through the official IGNOU website at ignou.ac .in.
Candidates who need to apply for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses can apply online through IGNOU Samarth’s official website at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for ODL program and ignouiop.samarth.edu.in for programs in line. To apply for the courses, applicants can follow these simple steps given below.
Direct link to apply here
IGNOU session January 2022: How to re-register
- Visit the official IGNOU Samarth website at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Enter login information or register online.
- Fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of the administration fees.
- When done, click submit.
- Your request has been submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of it for future use.
Meanwhile, the university has also started the part of new admissions. Applicants who wish to be admitted to MSCMACS, PGDMCH, PGDGM, PGDHHM, DNA, PGDHIVM and PGCMDM courses can apply online. The deadline for new admissions is until January 31, 2022. For more details, applicants can consult the official IGNOU website.