The IGNOU July Admission 2021 registration date for UG, PG courses has been extended until November 30, 2021. Candidates can apply online at ignou.ac.in.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended IGNOU admission from July 2021 until November 30, 2021. New registrations for undergraduate and postgraduate courses have been extended. Candidates can apply for UG, PG courses through the official IGNOU website at ignou.ac.in.
Previously, the deadline to apply is until November 22, 2021. The deadline has been extended for bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, with the exception of semester programs. The admission registration date has been extended for ODL mode and online mode programs. To apply, applicants can follow these simple steps given below.
Direct link to register here
Admission IGNOU July 2021: How to register
- Visit the official IGNOU Samarth website at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Enter login information or register online.
- Fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of the administration fees.
- When done, click submit.
- Your request has been submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of it for future use.
A non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 200 / – (unless stated otherwise) will be charged along with the first semester / year program fee at the time of admission. For more details, applicants can consult the official IGNOU website.