Advertisements

HSSC releases exam dates for Skill Development and Industrial Training recruitment exams; check details here

0
20
Advertisements
Advertisements

In accordance with the official notification, the Commission will organize the written exams on 11 December in several teams.

Representative image. ANI

The Haryana Personnel Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced the review dates for appointment to various positions in the Department of Skills Development and Industrial Training, Panchkula, under announcement number 12/2019. Applicants can download the schedule from the official website at https://www.hssc.gov.in/.

In accordance with the official notification, the Commission will organize the written exams on 11 December in several teams. Candidates can download their admission card from December 6 on the official website.

The candidate must also bring government-issued ID with them to the examination center. Candidates must also bring two recent passport-size color photographs to the examination center.

In accordance with the official notice, the written examination based on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheets will be organized by the Commission. Candidates will be required to solve 90 multiple-choice questions in 90 minutes. Each question will have equal marks, according to the official notice.

The remaining 10 points will be awarded on the basis of the candidate’s experience and socio-economic criteria.

In the HSSC exam, Reasoning, General Awareness, Science, Computer Science, English, Math, Hindi and the relevant or relevant subject will be given a weighting of 75%. The remaining 25% will be allocated to current affairs, literature, geography, history, civic education, environment, culture, etc. of Haryana.

In view of the COVID-19[female[feminine pandemic, the review will proceed with appropriate guidelines. The test centers will follow the coronavirus standards to curb the spread of the deadly virus. As per official notification, applicants were advised to be vaccinated against coronavirus .

All candidates must wear a face mask in the examination room. Although it may be requested to remove the mask for identification purposes only, no candidate will be allowed to take the HSSC exam unless they are wearing a mask.
The HSSC aims to fill 3,206 positions within the Skills Development and Industrial Training Department through this direct recruitment.
For more details and questions, candidates are invited to visit the official CSSS website.

For More News Go To DailyNewsCatch and Follow on Our Twitter Page DailyNewsCatch

Leave a Reply